Криштиану Роналду | Cristiano Ronaldo

фотографии, видео, голы, личная жизнь - все о Криштиану Роналду
Текущее время: 29-04, 10:22

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 99 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 21-07, 23:38 
Легенда футбола

Ему еще одну сосватали :lol:

Cristiano Ronaldo new flame

According to Italian diary Il Corriere Cristiano Ronaldo has a new love. Her name is Letizia Filippi, ex girlfriend of ex Naples footballer Massimo Crippa and motorcycle racer Loris Capirossi. She was aspiring Miss Italy (classified 3rd in the year 1994).

Cristiano and Letizia met on the Isle of Capri. The 30 years old Italian could be the cause of Ronaldo and Nereida break up.

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 22-07, 01:04 
Легенда футбола

Еще итальяночка :wink:

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 22-07, 01:09 
Мировой клас

даа видно что ей лет 30!!Ну покатит!!Я разрешаю!1 :mrgreen:

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 22-07, 01:10 
Легенда футбола

Bonnita

Ну это пока только начало :grin:

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23-07, 00:40 
Легенда футбола

Еще итальянка :lol:

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23-07, 00:45 
Легенда футбола

MANCHESTER UNITED star CRISTIANO RONALDO is reportedly dating Italian model LETIZIA

According to Italian sources, the winker met the beauty while on holiday with fiancйe NEREIDA GALLARDO, a week before they split up.

The source claims Letizia - who is seven years older than Ronaldo - is the reason why he ended his seven-month relationship with the Spanish model.

The ex-couple reportedly had dinner with Letizia and her then-partner onboard a yacht, during which the Man Utd ace and his latest lover "exchanged a number of glances".

Изображение

Ron was "totally bewitched" by Letizia and attempted to give her his number at the end of the night, which she rejected.

However the Portuguese star was not put off - he "inundated her with texts and flowers" before eventually winning her over.

Letizia lives in Rome and rose to fame in her homeland by finishing third place in the 1994 Miss Italia.

A career in TV followed and she caught the attention of Italian ski champion, ALBERTO TOMBA, whom she dated for two years.

After that relationship came to an end, she started seeing former Napoli and Parma footballer MASSIMO CRIPPA.

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 23-07, 00:49 
Легенда футбола

Статья клевая :lol:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 455552.ece

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 24-07, 00:02 
Легенда футбола

RON'S NEW LOVE - EL BEAUT WHO COULD TEMPT RON TO SPAIN

WATCH out, Fergie this is the TV beauty who will finally entice football ace Cristiano Ronaldo away from Manchester United to Spain.

Gorgeous Letizia Filippi has captured the wing wizard’s heart after they shared a romantic dinner on a private yacht.

The Old Trafford ace is so besotted with Letizia Filippi he could sign for Real Madrid to be with her in Spain.

The news will be a hammer-blow to United fans who were convinced their Portuguese hero would stay at the club.

And it will spark fury from Reds boss Sir Alex Ferguson, 66, whose priority all summer has been to stop his star player leaving United.

But he may be powerless after the player fell for Letizia when Real star Fabio Cannavaro, 34, invited them and Ronaldo’s then lover Nereida Gallardo to dinner on his yacht in Capri. Sources close to the player suggest he and Nereida, 25, are now history – and one Italian paper reported that Letizia “fixed him with a gaze that melted him like an icicle in the sun and he, totally overwhelmed, immediately gave her his phone number”.

When asked about the player, sexy Letizia reportedly said: “We had a dinner together with friends. It’s not bad knowing Ronaldo.” Italian Letizia, 30, who is a big star on Spanish TV, has dated a string of high-profile sportsmen since finding fame aged 16 in the Miss Italy beauty contest.

Her conquests include skier Alberto Tomba, 41, bike ace Loris Capirossi, 34 and former Parma footballer Massimo Crippa, 42.

But Ronaldo also has a pretty impressive track record, having also been linked with Portuguese TV host Merche Romero, 31, Bollywood star Bipasha Basu, 29, ex-Hollyoaks honey Gemma Atkinson, 23, and Brazilian beauty Jordana Jardel, 22.

He was also recently snapped with a mystery brunette on holiday in Los Angeles but when an Italian paper asked Letizia if it was her, she replied: “I wasn’t there. I was with my mum.”

Letizia’s mobile was yesterday answered by her pal Monica, who giggled: “She can’t talk, she’s busy.”

But Letizia’s agent said: “She and Ronaldo are very, very good friends. They met in Capri when they were both on holiday and they have stayed in touch. It’s all in the very early stages.

“She wasn’t with him in LA but she is due to go out there very shortly.”

One Italian TV source said: “Letizia is very pretty and very sporty – in the sense that she always seems to date sportsmen.”

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 24-07, 00:05 
Легенда футбола

Не успел португальский футболист Криштиану Роналду разорвать отношения с Нерейдой Гальярдо, как британские таблоиды уже приписывают «рабу» «Манчестер Юнайтед» новый роман. На сей раз с итальянкой Летицией Филиппи.

Эта девушка родилась в Фолиньо 30 лет назад. Она «Мисс Италия-94». После этого она вела программу на спортивном канале Rai, после чего ее карьера стремительно пошла на взлет. Она два года встречалась с легендарным горнолыжником Альберто Томбой, после чего была помолвлена с мотогонщиком Лорисом Капиросси. Последним возлюбленным был экс-футболист «Пармы» и «Наполи» Массимо Крипа.

Однако Филиппи и Роналду пока никак эту информацию не прокомментировали.

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 24-07, 00:07 
Легенда футбола

WAG No. 139: Letizia Filippi

Here’s the (rather good) reason C-Ron left Nereida:
Cristiano Ronaldo’s non-prostitute-based romantic history is peppered with lovely-brunette-model-types - Gemma Atkinson (who was brunette at the time), Mia Judaken, Karina Ferro, and most recently Nereida Gallardo - and he has just added one more to his little black book.

Her name is Letizia Filippi, and she is a 30-year-old model (seven years his senior) and TV personality from Foligno, Italy. The pair met at a yacht party during one of Ronaldo’s numerous holidays this summer, and the Manchester Utd star has since sent her flowers and had dinner with her. One Italian newspaper claimed Letizia stole his attention with a ‘gaze that melted him like an icicle in the sun’. How nice for him.

Letizia came third in the 1994 Miss Italy competition, and she has since appeared on Italian TV show Buona Domenica (‘The Good Sunday’). She rose to fame in this role, and dated Italian skiing champion Alberto Tomba for two years.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Последний раз редактировалось Irma 24-07, 00:50, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 25-07, 00:28 
Легенда футбола

А это уже новая :mrgreen:

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 25-07, 00:29 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 26-07, 00:21 
Легенда футбола

And just to prove it here's his alleged new lover LETIZIA FILIPPI relaxing in her native Italy.

he stunning model showed off the gorgeous body that attracted the Man Utd star while she sunned herself in a tiny bikini.

Ronaldo, who is currently toasting himself in LA, counts NEREIDA GALLARDO and GEMMA ATKINSON amongst his exes.

The South American boyband look obviously works then.

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 06-08, 23:44 
Легенда футбола

RONALDO KEEPS ME UP ALL NIGHT

Leggy Letizia Filippi said it was “love at first sight” when she and the hunk first locked eyes across an Italian restaurant

The babe, 30, said she felt a “shot of lightning” when she and Ronaldo met.

And she told how the Manchester United ace, 23, had been playing “keepie uppie” with her in the bedroom ever since ... by texting her all night long.

Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star, Letizia said she noticed Ronaldo the minute he walked in the restaurant in Capri.

She said: “It was like a shot of lightning. As soon as I entered the restaurant door, he took a long look at me and said: “Que guapa!” (Hey gorgeous). You don’t need to speak Spanish to get his meaning.

“He is so young and I know how things can happen in such situations, maybe they happen frequently to him.”

The beauty sat down to eat but says Ronaldo, who met Letizia after dumping sexy Nereida Gallardo, 25, did not take his eyes off her during the meal.

She said: “My friends were telling me that his stare was fixed about me. At last came his request for my mobile telephone number.

“In the end I surrendered. A young boy, so nice, with a very beautiful smile – and, what struck me more, gallant.”

Ronaldo spent two days with the brunette before heading to Amsterdam for surgery on his injured foot.

Letizia said: “I have felt myself courted in a fairly good and elegant way. It was like a two-day date.”

The pair have been talking and texting and Letizia has been kept up all night by his steamy messages.

She said: “We started sending messages by mobile telephone. He has called me all night long.”

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09-08, 00:16 
Легенда футбола

Bonnita

Написано с итальянкой типа все, вот новая :oops: она колумбийка. модель, актриса и ведет программу спортивную на тв.

Изображение

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 99 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа