Криштиану Роналду | Cristiano Ronaldo

фотографии, видео, голы, личная жизнь - все о Криштиану Роналду
Текущее время: 26-04, 12:27

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 293 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:09 
Легенда футбола

Ronaldo's girlfriend hopes for UK career

Cristiano Ronaldo's latest girlfriend Nereida Gallardo is hoping to launch a showbiz career in the UK, according to a report today.

Nereida has developed a taste for life in the spotlight in recent weeks and now hopes to become the nation's most successful WAG. She is said to be begging the Manchester United footballer to stick with his life in Britain, rather than moving to Spain for a new start with Real Madrid.

A source told the Daily Star: "Nereida has been gobsmacked by the publicity here and she has certainly been revelling in it. When she walks down the street in Britain she gets recognised, and when she goes out to clubs and parties she gets VIP treatment. She has become used to this A-list lifestyle and doesn't want to give it up."

The 25-year-old brunette reportedly told Ronaldo that she fears being "lost in the crowd" in her home country of Spain.

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:10 
Легенда футбола

Nereida used to "work" as a "dancer" at the Cotton Club

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Последний раз редактировалось Irma 19-07, 01:43, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:11 
Легенда футбола

Nereida begs Ronaldo to take her back

Изображение

According to the English press Cristiano Ronaldo is back with Plus-Size Nereida after he dumped her some days ago. She bombarded his phone with SMS, calls and messages professing her love for him. The woman was crying like crazy and humbled herself begged him to take her back. Nereida La Gorda would be devastated if the relationship ended. Fortunately for the 25 years old Spaniard, the footballer gave her a second-chance.

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:12 
Легенда футбола

Ronaldo suffers and tells his family the lies of Nereida.

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:14 
Легенда футбола

Did Cristiano Ronaldo and Nereida Break Up?

Изображение

Изображение

В этой статье на португальском про это и написано, так просто :lol:

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:17 
Легенда футбола

А это вот совсем свежее :roll:

EXCLUSIVE: Ronaldo takes brunette actress back to his Hollywood hotel room at 2am

Newly single Cristiano Ronaldo took a glamorous actress back to his hotel suite after a night out on the town in Hollywood.

The Manchester United star let his hair down at trendy bar Nineteen 12 inside the luxury Beverly Hills Hotel in the early hours of Friday morning LA time.

After flirting with several bar-goers - and plenty of vodka cocktails - he was introduced to the pretty brunette by his manager shortly after 2am.

shortly afterwards, insiders told MailOnline.

A source said: 'Cristiano's agent didn't want him spend the night alone, so he set him up with a beautiful brunette actress who was hanging around the bar at the end of the evening.

'Cristinano didn't waste any time. They had a couple of quick cocktails then went straight back to his room together.'

Eligible Ronaldo - who is still on crutches as he recuperates from an ankle operation - had been drinking White Russian and vodka pineapple cocktails with a group of friends.

Earlier in the evening he had dinner at trendy restaurant Madeo with another prospective blind date.

The source said: 'Cristiano told us he wanted to meet a lady tonight. He said it was his 'mission' to hook up with a pretty American girl.'

Ronaldo confirmed to his new LA friends that he has indeed split with Spanish model Nereida Gallardo.

A separate source who has been spending time with the footballer in LA told MailOnline: 'Cristiano has asked for us to set him up on dates with pretty girls.

'He hasn't gone into detail about his breakup with Nereida. But he did say he is single right now.'

Ronaldo has been in the States for the past few days.

As MailOnline first reported, he spurned the advances of socialite Paris Hilton during a night out at Hollywood club Villa on Tuesday night.

The following evening, he went to a sports awards event also attended by David and Victoria Beckham.

And before tonight's fun, a flirtatious Ronaldo was spotted flirting in a hotel pool with two bikini-clad girls.

Onlookers said he was anxious to catch the eye of one blonde guest in particular as he soaked up the sun and worked on his tan.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:18 
Легенда футбола

Видео с Нене :mrgreen:

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/399952/ ... o/ronaldo/

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:42 
Легенда футбола

Из старого :roll:

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:45 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:48 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:50 
Легенда футбола

Cristiano Ronaldo: Still Dating Nereida Gallardo?

Showing off her super sexy bikini body, a possibly now-single Nereida Gallardo was spotted out spending a holiday with her gal pal in Palma de Mallorca, Spain on Tuesday afternoon (July 15).

Just the other day, British tabloids reported that the 25-year-old beauty was dumped by her 23-year-old soccer star beau, Cristiano Ronaldo, after she jetted off to Ibiza with a friend instead of visiting him in Portugal after he underwent ankle surgery.

Immediately defending her territory, Nereida has already commented on the rumors - insisting that there is no truth to them whatsoever.

Miss Gallardo tells: “I don’t know where this story came from. We are together. He told me he loves me and I him.”

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:54 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:56 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 01:58 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 02:00 
Легенда футбола

Я сначала подумала, что она с козой :lol:

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 293 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа