Криштиану Роналду | Cristiano Ronaldo

фотографии, видео, голы, личная жизнь - все о Криштиану Роналду
Текущее время: 27-04, 02:09

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 293 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 02:01 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 19-07, 02:04 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Она курит Marllboro, это ужасно!! :twisted:

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 20-07, 00:49 
Легенда футбола

Nereida: Dumped Or Cheated?

Изображение

Injured Cristiano Ronaldo has been resting his crocked ankle - by going on a bender at an LA club.

The Manchester United striker, recovering from an ankle operation, splashed out more than £10,000 on wine, vodka and bottles of Cristal champagne after arriving at trendy nightclub Villa with two friends.

Ronaldo and his mates were met by the four beautiful models, who sat with him at a private table in one corner.

As the booze flowed, the 23-year-old got into the party spirit. He even threw his crutches to the ground and tried to dance on his uninjured foot - although it turned into more of an ungainly shuffle. So he ripped open his white shirt instead - as the models squealed with delight.

Ronaldo flew to Los Angeles on Tuesday to attend sports awards. His first port of call was a steak restaurant in West Hollywood, where he drank four glasses of red wine.

Ronaldo and friends then headed to the club, where he drank a number of vodka and sodas before switching to Û800 bottles of Cristal.

As the night wore on Ronaldo ordered more bottles of champagne before trying to dance. The clubber said: "He put his crutches on the floor and got up next to his table.

"He was clearly wanting to dance but because of his injury it was more of a shuffle.

"At one point he ripped open his shirt. The girls loved it and were cheering. He looked quite drunk."

Ronaldo left after about three hours in a stretch limo.

Last night he was due at the ESPY Awards - where he is up for Best Male International Athlete.

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 20-07, 00:54 
Легенда футбола

Nereida doesn't want to admit it but she can't deny she has been dumped

Wednesday Night Dumped Nereida was at the opening of La terraza del marítimo, Palma de Mallorca. She did not want to be photographed and refused to talk about her breakup with the footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. Despite the fact that she has been dumped by his heartbroken boyfriend, she looked radiant. But all we know she's a damn good actress. If she was beautiful, she could act in Hollywood.

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 20-07, 14:38 
Мировой клас

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 21-07, 00:24 
Легенда футбола

Nereida has belief in her boy

Изображение

According to News Of The World Ronaldo scored with an American beauty called Jen on Thursday, and the next night substituted her for a Scottish stunner.

While he was in LA to meet talent agents, he took the chance to eye a bit of local talent himself.

A friend of first conquest Jen told how he sweet-talked her.

"She genuinely thought he was interested and that's why she spent the night with him," said the pal.

He arranged to meet Jen again on Friday night at LA's swanky Villa nightclub—but gave her the slip to make a killer pass at the mystery Scot.

The pal said: "He acted like Jen didn't exist.A Scottish girl appeared and he was all over her like a rash. Jen was so upset she stormed off home."

Meanwhile Dumped Nerida, 25, has been telling pals she and Ronaldo are still an item.

She told one: "He doesn't understand all the rumours he's dumped me and says he hasn't taken any girls home. Unless there's any proof to suggest otherwise, I believe my boy."

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 21-07, 23:30 
Легенда футбола

Nereida To Judge Miss Wet T-Shirt

Freshly dumped Nereida Gallardo was a judge at the first Miss Wet T-Shirt Contest at Sol y Luna club, Ibiza, on Saturday 12 july.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 21-07, 23:33 
Легенда футбола

Новая девушка Криша согласно газетам :mrgreen:

Goodbye Nereida, Hello Joana

According to the Portuguese magazine "TV Guide", dumped Nereida ex-boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo sent cell phone messages to Joana Freitas, a 22-year-old Portuguese model.The same magazine reports that the Manchester United player tried to contact Joana in the last weeks, when he was in Sintra recovering from knee surgery.The model affirmed to "TV Guide" she did not respond to phone messages but explained: "If he really wants to know me, I will not be unpleasant".

Poor Nereida, dumped by her boyfriend and easily replaced by a new thinner, more beautiful woman!

Изображение

Изображение

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 293 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа