Криштиану Роналду | Cristiano Ronaldo

фотографии, видео, голы, личная жизнь - все о Криштиану Роналду
Текущее время: 07-05, 00:20

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 293 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 00:54 
Легенда футбола

Red card for Ronaldo's girl: Manchester United star sends model lover packing

Cristiano Ronaldo may be in the market for a new job but it appears he could also be looking for a new girlfriend.

As speculation intensifies that the Portugal international may leave Manchester United, reports today suggested he has already quit his relationship.

The 23-year-old striker allegedly dumped his model girlfriend of five months, Nereida Gallardo, just before an operation on his injured right ankle last week.

Love split: Cristiano Ronaldo and Nereida Gallardo enjoying each others company in Sardinia last month

The news is a shock after the pair spent two weeks all over each other on holiday in Sardinia.

But Portuguese tabloid 24 Horas said the reason for the split was "a secret of the gods".

But it hinted that Ronaldo, who is being linked to a multi-million-pound move to Real Madrid, was tired of lurid headlines about Majorca-born Gallardo and her past.

Recent tabloid revelations that she had a fling with Spain defender Sergio Ramos - who could become Ronaldo's team-mate should his move to Real Madrid get the green light - will not have helped

It also claimed she did not get on with Ronaldo's mother Dolores, who believed the model was after her son's money.

Gallardo had planned to spend the weekend in Portugal with Ronaldo but cancelled her flight after injuring her foot in a fall.

More...

Real Madrid target Ronaldo ruled out for three months after ankle surgery

But she was well enough to go to Ibiza this weekend with a friend after booking a last-minute trip.

She flew to the island on Saturday and attended a private party until the early hours of yesterday.

She was thought to be at the Majorca home of mother Ana and stepfather Francisco Jose on the outskirts of the capital Palma.

Ronaldo was said to be resting at his home in Sintra, north of Lisbon.

Last month, the couple put on many public displays of affection for the paparazzi as they holidayed on a £10million yacht moored off Sardinia.

Reports of the split follow FIFA president Sepp Blatter's claim that Man Utd's refusal to sell the £80million striker to Real Madrid was akin to "modern slavery".

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 00:55 
Легенда футбола

Dumped: Nereida is History

Believe it Kickettes, it’s all our Christmases and birthdays rolled into one today.

We’ve just been told that Cristiano Ronaldo has dumped Nereida Gallardo - otherwise known affectionately by the masses as “whatsherface”. Well, okay we were the only ones to call her that but let’s not get caught up on details here.

Nereida lived the dream for several months, now we would hope she will hawk those C7 earrings in exchange for some therapy. She’s going to need it.

The Portuguese tabloid 24 horas says that C-Ron had gotten tired of all the gossip and press about Nereida’s past and their relationship. Also, his mama hated her and felt she was a fame whore. Gee, can’t think why.

Enjoy the rest of your Monday knowing Cristiano is single again. Hoochies and skanks across the globe, it may be your time to shine next.

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 00:56 
Легенда футбола

Bonnita

Я не знаю, написано она, но я думаю это не она! :mrgreen:

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 00:57 
Легенда футбола

Europe’s red light districts gear up for another busy period

Good news ladies of the night - Portuguese man-o’-sex Cristiano Ronaldo is back on the market and ready to help put your children through higher education!

According to Portuguese tabloid 24 Horas, the tricky winger became fed up of reading about Nereida Gallardo’s lurid sexual past, and their relationship was met with disapproval by his mum Dolores, who believed the failed Majorcan model had more interest in C-Ron’s bank balance than his heart.

So what was the straw that broke the modern slave’s back? Was it the news that Nereida had slept with potential new teammate Sergio Ramos? Was it her classy modelling past? Or was it simply the fact that she isn’t particularly good looking?

Either way, it was fun, Nereida. We at The Spoiler will sincerely miss you and your silicone charms.

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 00:58 
Легенда футбола

CRISTIANO RONALDO has dumped his Spanish model fianci, according to reports in Portug.

The Manchester United winger called time on his relationship with beauty NEREIDA GALLARDO last week.

Portuguese newspaper 24 Horas claims the reason behind the split was a "secret of the gods", but it is rumours surrounding Nereida's past that may be to blame.

Last week it was reported the model once had an intimate relationship with Real Madrid defender SERGIO RAMOS, a possible future teammate of Ronaldo if he signs for the Spanish club.

It was also reported that Nereida did not see eye-to-eye with Ronaldo's mother, DOLORES, who allegedly thought the beauty was only going out with her son for his money.

There was no sign of any dispute during the couple's recent holiday in Sardinia, where they hired a Ј10million yacht.

Nereida has reportedly jetted off to Ibiza with a friend to help get over the split.

Ronaldo meanwhile is recovering from an operation that is set to keep him out of action for 12 weeks, amid continued speculation about a possible transfer to the Spanish league champions.

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 01:03 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 01:03 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 01:05 
Легенда футбола

Лучший футболист мира расстался со своей девушкой

Полузащитник «Манчестер Юнайтед» и сборной Португалии Криштиану Роналду расстался со своей подружкой моделью Нерейдой Галльярдо, с которой встречался последние семь месяцев.
Как пишет португальский таблоид 24 horas, Роналду устал от всех сплетен относительно их отношений и прошлого Нерейды. Кроме того, мать футболиста ненавидела его подружку и считала, что та не подходит для ее сына.

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 01:05 
Легенда футбола

Irma
На последней фотки с чемоданом она не себя не похожа! :mrgreen: :roll:

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 01:08 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 01:10 
Легенда футбола

Showing off her super sexy bikini body, a possibly now-single Nereida Gallardo was spotted out spending a holiday with her gal pal in Palma de Mallorca, Spain on Tuesday afternoon (July 15).

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 01:11 
Легенда футбола

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 01:15 
Легенда футбола

Не знаю что это :roll:

According to the English press Cristiano Ronaldo is back with Nereida after he dumped her some days ago. She bombarded his phone with SMS, calls and messages professing her love for him. The woman was crying like crazy and humbled herself begged him to take her back. Nereida would be devastated if the relationship ended. Fortunately for the 25 years old Spaniard, the footballer gave her a second-chance.

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 01:23 
Легенда футбола

Nereida woos Ronaldo back with steamy texts, phone calls London

Ace Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo is back with his saucy Spanish lover, Nereida Gallardo, days after walking away from the relationship.

Sexy Nereida Gallardo, 25, wooed back the Manchester United ace with steamy texts and phone calls.

The Daily Star reported how fuming Ronaldo told pals that he was fed up with other men ogling his partner. But the babe pleaded for him to come back and friends said she would be devastated if the relationship ended.

A pal revealed: “She’s head-over-heels in love with Cristiano and will do anything to keep him. Things haven''t been rosy but they are going to give it another try.”

“She called him and begged him not to go. She would be distraught if it ended, but hopefully now it won’t come to that. If he doesn’t like other men looking at her, that’s fine - she can live with that,” he added.

A pal further said Nereida’s body is for Ronaldo’s eyes-only now.

Nereida told the Daily Star from her parents’ lush 1 million pound home in Palma, Mallorca: “We are still very much in love. We’ve spoken today and everything is fine. We are still very much together.”

Изображение

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18-07, 01:24 
Легенда футбола

AFTER sizzling in her bikini yesterday, NEREIDA GALLARDO continues to shine following

The Spanish beauty was seen here in Ibiza looking fine while going for a stroll.

It was the perfect response to reports her ex caught the eye of Hollywood man-eater PARIS HILTON at a Hollywood club on Tuesday night.

However the feeling was not mutual between Ronaldo and the heiress.

The winker reportedly wasn't keen to get to know the party girl, preferring to mix with his entourage.

Why go out for a cheeseburger when you can have a steak at home, perhaps?

Изображение

Изображение

Начать новую тему Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 293 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа